Monday, March 17, 2014

Birthdays, Preschool and Friends

Last week was a wonderful week! There was a party to celebrate the March birthdays of babies. Nobody really knows for sure when all the babies birthdays are.

When I hold the babies, I feel like I’m a mom. The babies hold their arms up to me when I walk in a room and want to be in my arms!

Three 11th graders from Singapore came to volunteer for a few days. They were very nice and were from three other countries so they had great accents! They helped in preschool each day. At night we played cards – King’s Corner, Uno and Old Maid! It was really fun!

~Zola



3 comments:

  1. I love seeing the babies!! They look so happy with you all there to love on them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is our little guy in the navy pants and navy & red striped shirt! THANK YOU for posting these pictures of him!! LOVE the one with him in the ball pit! We are just waiting for our travel approval, so hoping to get him real soon! Seeing him playing and having fun is so wonderful for us, so thank you! And LOVE following your blog. My kids and I read it regularly! What an amazing time for all of you! Thanks for letting us share some of your experiences with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet, sweet, sweet ~ Zara, Zena, and Zola - and Babies!

    ReplyDelete